Fresher: 1 position
Experience: 0 position
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Must have working experience of Minimum 0-6 months of experience in React.js web application.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s Degree for the relevant skill.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Good-to have experience in Redux
- Should have working experience with Node/ NPM and JSX
- Good to have experience in optimization techniques
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and mercurial.