Fresher: 1 position
Experience: 1 Position
DevOps Engineer works with developers and the IT staff to oversee the code releases, combining an understanding of both engineering and coding. From creating and implementing systems software to analyzing data to improve existing ones, a DevOps Engineer increases productivity in the workplace.
- Must Aware of all the operation of System Administration
- Understanding Project Requirements and Preparing Deployment Architecture
- Automation of Manual Task
- Prepare Pipelines for Project deployment cycle
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Project Infrastructure
- Implementation Security Best Practices for deployment
- Performance optimization of Resource utilization and Cost optimization of Architecture
- Automation Programming language ( python or Golang or bash or powershell)
- Proper knowledge of Project deployment requirements.
- Clear understanding CI/CD.
- Kubernetes cluster Management
- ECS Fargate
- Hands on experience on Logging and Monitoring.
- Clear understanding on architectures like auto-scaling, high-availability and microservices.
- Must be aware of the operations of deployment with multiple technologies.