Fresher: 0 position
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (IT Field) Qualification : BBA, MBA in HR Job Location : Surat Salary : INR 25000 to INR 35,000
- Good Communication Skill With Fluency in English
- Negotiation Skill
- Email Drafting Skills
- Be the key between employer and job-seeker.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social and digital media.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees.
- Screen and shortlisting of resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlisting of qualified candidates.
- Interview candidates telephonically or online for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive).
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire.
- Host and participate in online and offline job fair activities.
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Line-up and interview schedule of the relevant candidates. Aside from proficiency in ENGLISH SPEAKING skills, a desired applicant should be good in communication as well.
- We are looking for a Senior IT Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Recruitment Specialist responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications and supporting hiring managers.
- Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience.